Sunday, December 18, 2011

LSU vs North Carolina.. Safe or Out at First?

LSU was, without a doubt, safe. Anyone who knows anything about the game, that saw that play, would know that. The ump made a terrible call that could have possibly lost us the game. I am a LSU fan, I went to school there, and I will bleed purple and gold until I die. That being said, I won't go as far as to say that the bad call "cost us the game". I agree with you that it very well may have. The potential was there for us to defeat UNC, had the first base ump called the play correctly. He is a professional, and although everyone makes mistakes, I think that the play was pretty obvious. He was safe. These umps are professionals that get paid alot of money, and I think a ten year old could have called that play correctly. Unfortunately, LSU wasn't in a position for us to be able to afford the bad call. They are still amazing!!!! GEAUX TIGERS!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment