Friday, December 16, 2011

Christian relationship moving quickly...?

I am a born-again Christian in my late 20's, and I just began a new relationship with a guy from my church.We've known each other for a year but just started dating.We have a tremendous amount of things in common.Everyone in the congregation, including our minister, keeps saying how cute we are together and how honorable people we are.We both share a strong relationship w/ Jesus,and want to wait until marriage for .We have however been very intimate in other ways physically (kissing,holding,making out, etc.).I truly believe I'm falling in love w/him-I've never felt this way before or moved so fast w/ a guy. I really think he is the ONE. And we both enjoy exploring each other's bodies to see how compatible we are on the physical as well as spiritual level. We are basically dating with the intent of testing marriage possibilities. But I still want to honor God in our actions. Any advice? Am I sinning by being so physical w/ him?

No comments:

Post a Comment