Thursday, December 15, 2011

We just had a big snowstorm and my property manager is being a crab....what can I do?

Okay So I spent about 8 hours of my day shoveling snow and my property manager is supposed to higher people to do that. So I called him once to see when they were at and he told me a few hours so I waited.....Mind You my now born son has a temp of 103 and my ar is under six foot of snow... Then I called him again because they had not shown after four hours. So when he had called back I was away from my phone, he left me a voicemail and at the end of it the phone was pulled away from his mouth and he said "Stop calling the emergency hotline if theres not a real emergencey". Do I have the right to be mad? I know for a fact that he didn't mean for me to hear that but I did. Who should I go to? I have talked to him and hes the only one that I know to call I don't know of anybody else that I can call. How should I go about taking care of this issue.

No comments:

Post a Comment